The first stage in getting your floors sanded is to get a quote. We welcome the opportunity to quote for your requirements as it will give you a chance to meet some of our team and see what sort of company we are. We are sure you will be impressed with our friendly, professional service.
We offer completely free, no obligation quotes, usually within a day or two, and we will:
1. Assess the condition of your floor, measure the size of it, and check what type of wood it is.
2. We will then discuss what you are hoping to achieve for a finished result and advise on whether it is workable or not.
3. We will show you samples of stains if required and advise how your floor would be affected by them.
4. We will assess the usage of the area, and recommend a floor finish accordingly.
5. We will give you a competitive quote, telling you which professional materials we are planning to use, and how many coats we think your floor needs.
Don’t forget, when you are getting quotes, it is important that you are comparing like for like. Whoever you get to sand your wooden floors, it is important that you check: